Just wanted to pop in before my day gets going and wish you all a Happy New Year! I love how our page is blank going in and we can make it what we want with God’s help. Of course that means that we would be willing to follow Him in the first place to the places or even areas of our life that He chooses to take us! I’m always excited to start a new year! It brings a new morning, new blessings, and a new beginning that allows the U-Turns in life. We all need them. I, for one, want to do things differently than I did in 2014:
- I want to seek Him more and in a deeper way
- I want to love better
- I want to see in a new and different way
- I want to be with my family more
- I want to listen to the Holy Spirit in my life with more awareness
- I want to use my camera more
- I want to live my life as God would have me to live not as someone else does or some fad out there
- I want more drives and visits with friends
- I want to enjoy and celebrate my history
- I want to get all my technology working together instead of competing with each for attention
- I want to enjoy every minute of my life more than I have ever enjoyed it in years
I already have about 10 hearts in my Gratitude Jar as of last night and that is just the evening! It blesses me to read over those cards and see His faithfulness to me and to my family! I thank Him for the little tiny things and the huge things in my life! That is how I want to live it! Don’t let the darkness of the world creep in on your Jesus lit life! Let that light shine and erase the darkness. Don’t complain about things you need to be thankful for. Celebrate all that comes your way and in doing so, you will experience God like you have never experienced before! I have a relative that turns 100 years old today! Happy Birthday my sweet Nona! I have wonderful memories of visiting your house! Wow! She has lived well and loved well and I would love to follow in those footsteps! She has loved unconditionally and that is something I seek more and more in this New Year of 2015. She inspires me.
I ask God to keep the fire lit!
Will you join me in considering a prayer asking God what He wants to do IN you as well as what He wants to do THROUGH you this year? Where do YOU want to go with Him this year? It’s exciting to be on His team!
Walking the journey with you…
2 thoughts on “The Focus in 2015”
Yes, yes, and YES!!! Looking forward to seeing how the Lord works in and through me this year.
Me too! He has set me off to a great start already!!!